“Melted cheese wrapped in sausage and bacon.”
- 3ounces mozzarella string cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1lb breakfast sausage, shaped into 12 patties
- 12slices bacon
NO SUGAR ADDED KETCHUP
- 1(6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄4cup apple cider vinegar
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Place one cube of cheese in the center of each sausage patty. Mold the sausage around the cheese making sure it is tightly sealed.
- Next wrap a piece of bacon around the formed sausage. Place on the prepared baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the bacon is crispy. Serve with no sugar added ketchup.
- Combine all ingredients plus ¼ cup water in a small sauce pot. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Cool and serve.