These seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites pack so much flavor and are so easy to throw together! The best part? They’re ready in 15 minutes!
You know what’s better than a 30 Minute Recipe? A 15 Minute Recipe! Seriously! This 15 Minute Recipe is for the meat lovers out there! Lots of delicious steak bites smothered in a yummy garlic butter sauce! Have I piqued your interest yet?
You know what else? It’s all in one skillet! I live in Alberta, so we love our steak here and I’m no exception. I love a good steak, but I also love steak bites, because they’re so full of flavor and so easy to prepare. These bite size pieces of steak look fancy if you’re throwing a party, just spear them with toothpicks and watch them disappear.
What Ingredients Do You Need For Garlic Butter Steak Bites
If the name doesn’t say it all for you, here’s what you’ll need:
- Garlic – the more the better. If you know me you know I love my garlic so go nuts!
- Butter – I always use unsalted because this way I can control the salt in all my recipes.
- Steak – I love using a sirloin steak in this recipe and cut it into small pieces. Sirloin packs a lot of flavor and it’s pretty tender, but still affordable.
- Olive Oil – extra virgin.
- Salt & Pepper – to season to your liking.
- Red Pepper Flakes – for a little bit of heat, so if you want it mild, just skip the pepper flakes.
- Parsley – I always love to garnish everything with a little bit of parsley because it makes the dish look so much better. We eat with our eyes first!
What Other Cut Of Beef Can I Use For Steak Bites
As mentioned, I used sirloin because it’s a tender, flavorful and inexpensive cut of beef. Other cuts you could use would be tenderloin, rib eye or New York strip steak.
How to Make Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Garlic butter steak bites couldn’t be any easier. The secret though, is to use a really hot skillet, because you don’t want to overcook the steak. The steak bites really only require about 4 to 5 minutes, if the skillet is hot enough.
My other secret is to not stir the steak bites for the first 1 or 2 minutes, let it get a nice sear from the skillet. I also like to cook the garlic butter separately because I don’t want to add it with the steak, so that the garlic doesn’t burn. Then all that’s left to do is pour the garlic butter over the steak and serve.
What To Serve Steak Bites With
Serve these with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes, pasta or zucchini noodles for a healthier option, or just with some crusty bread to soak up that garlic butter.
However, they are perfect as an appetizer. Stick some toothpicks in them and watch how fast they go!