“This keto-style veggie pizza features low-carb vegetables on a low-carb cauliflower crust.”
- Keto Cauliflower Crust for 1 pizza crust
- 1⁄4cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2small carrot, peeled and thinly sliced into rounds
- 1inch diced yellow bell pepper (about 1/6th of a yellow pepper)
- 1⁄4small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 3tablespoons no-sugar-added tomato sauce
- 1⁄3cup shredded shredded low-moisture full fat mozzarella cheese
- 1teaspoon dried oregano, to garnish
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the tomatoes, sliced carrot, bell pepper and red onion on a sheet tray in four separate rows. Drizzle the oil over the vegetables and season with salt. Roast the vegetables in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until softened and just beginning to brown. Set aside to cool.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the cauliflower pizza crust and top with the shredded mozzarella. Evenly spread the onions over the pizza followed by the carrot, peppers, and then tomatoes. Season with dried oregano and crushed red pepper and put the pizza back in the oven and bake 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Cut and serve immediately.
- Nutrition Info Per Serving.
- Calories: 302.
- Total Fat: 23 grams.
- Saturated Fat: 7 grams.
- Total Carbohydrate: 13 grams.
- Sugars: 5 grams.
- Protein: 15 grams.
- Sodium: 3,328 milligrams.
- Cholesterol: 119 milligrams.
- Fiber: 4 gram.
- Net Carbs: 9 grams.