“I found this recipe when I went on a lo-carb diet. It is one of my favorite meatloaf recipes.”
- 1 1⁄2lbs ground beef (I have used half ground beef & half ground pork)
- 1cup pork rind, crumbs
- 1⁄3cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon pepper
- 2tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix meat and other ingredients.
- Shape into a firm oval loaf in shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Laurie’s Note: Total 11 carbs.
- This was really good- very moist.
- When I removed it from the oven the baking pan was full of fat.
- I didn’t pour it off; just let the meatloaf sit and soak it back up.
- Lana’s Note: We like our meatloaf a little drier, so I drained off the fat.
- I have tried this recipe both ways& both are very good.